Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Woeful Tale

Today was not a great day. Weather wise it was sunny, but there was a bitter wind. There were loads of street markets, entertainers and people milling about. It was nice. I was really tired. The Monster agreed to have a lazy day with me. I got an invite to the nanowrimo meet up in the arts centre in Christchurch, but thanks to my backward brain (I think it is still stuck in the Northern Hemisphere) I led the Monster on a merry dance in the completely wrong area of the city and by the time we arrived at the Arts Centre, we were too late. It was very disappointing. We had a bite to eat at Dux de Lux then went back to the hotel to crash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the Dux de Lux?

Valpot said...

That was very disappointing! It woul

Inkpot said...

Dux de Lux is a lovely vegetarian cafe we found right beside the arts centre in christchurch