Monday, November 26, 2007

Pancake Rocks Pictures

I am trying to upload photos from the pancake rocks. Unfortunately this computer is very slow, so please excuse this post if there turn out to be very few pictures - or no pictures at all. Also, I wanted to post a picture of a weika for our inquizative readers, but I don't have one (the Monster's pics are on two cds and she must have the one with the weika on it). Maybe next time.
pancake rocks - yum

Wow, look at that sea!

What is Inky doing? A New Zealand pen up for grabs for the first correct answer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiding from the camera i would say!!!

Anonymous said...

My guess is braining training

Anonymous said...

so eager for the pen, made an error, of course I meant brain training

Anonymous said...

It's obviously a NZ traditional call for water...

Inkpot said...

Congrats docpot, a NZ pen is winging its way to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.