Monday, November 12, 2007

Leaving Christchurch

It doesnt feel like we have been in Christchurch any time at all. My favourite bits - seeing the Kiwis and visitng the fudge factory shop. I managed to pack the most inappropriate clothes for the hols ( i am still amazed at how packed my case is and how heavy it is) so i had to purchase 2 fleecy tops, a beautiful long wool cartigan and a rain jacket. We keep seeing really cute gear for babies - Inkpot has to hold me back from buying all for Lily.

We are leaving Christchurch today.... on the road to Kaikoura. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you, Auntie P.

Anonymous said...

Monster,I guess your case is going to be really heavy by DEcember. All your clothes were in the Hot press. I managed to find the bLog! Sound like you & Inkpot are having great time, where are the pictures

Inkpot said...

Hi Tofpot and docpot, thanks for posting! Glad you found the blog.