Thursday, November 8, 2007

Singapore Airlines

In future, I will always fly Singapore airlines! They are the best. the flight attendants are really friendly, they wear really nice uniforms and they spent the entire flight pressing hot towels, food and drink on me. The seats are roomy (I was lucky and got an aisle seat) and you have a little screen with movies, TV programmes, music and games on the back of the seat in front of you. The movies are really up to date as well, with stardust being one of the selections. I thought I would get lots of writing done on the flight, but with TV and eating and sleeping, I didn't get the chance to do any at all. I did some reading, but I was too tired and fell asleep. I got to watch 'Day Watch' which I enjoyed. The story is completely different from the book, but much better imo. Unfortunately the Monster hasn't read the Watch trilogy, so I couldn't discuss it will her. It is weird to think I am travelling to the other side of the world. Singapore was really warm when we stopped off there, and everyone was really friendly and helpful. When we got on the flight in heathrow there was a woman standing at the departure gate smiling and saying goodbye. The Monster says she wants her job. I saw some beautiful saris in Singapore. they are so elegant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that the flight went so well - I thought it would be torture!

Glad you arrived safelt!

Inkpot said...

So am I! thanks for the comment.